Management of the provision of commercial and recycling waste collections, related waste equipment and associated training.
Certificate of Employers Liability Insurance (A), valid until March 2022.
Management of the provision of commercial and recycling waste collections, related waste equipment and associated training.
Achieved following an assessment of the healthsafety documentation and standards of ERESE.
Certificate of Combined Liability Insurances Policy, which is valid from March 2021 to March 2022.
(applicable only if the Site can be used to purchase goods or services)
1.1 The terms contained in this document (Trading Terms) apply to all transactions for the purchase of products and services (each a “Service” or, two or more, the “Services”) from the Site. By ordering any Services from our Site you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Trading Terms. They form a legal agreement between you and us and can only be amended with our consent. You can print a copy of these Trading Terms by selecting the print option from the “File” menu of your browser.
1.2 In the event that the Site contains separate terms of trading linked to via the Site homepage, in the case of conflict between those terms of trading and these Trading Terms the terms of trading shall prevail over these Trading Terms.
1.3 We reserve the right to change these Trading Terms from time to time without prior notice to you, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
2.1 You may place an order to purchase a Service advertised for sale on our Site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the “Place Order” button on the checkout page.
2.2 All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
2.3 After submitting an order to us, you will be sent an order acknowledgement email with your order reference and details of the products you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the products you have ordered are being dispatched to you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have already cancelled it in accordance with the provisions below (See Cancellations and Returns).
2.4 If your order includes Service(s) which are not available from stock, we will contact you by email or by telephone to ask you how you wish to proceed. You will have the option to wait until the Service(s) are available from stock, or cancel your order.
3. Prices and payment
3.1 The prices of Services advertised for sale on our Site are as set out on our Site. All prices are in pounds (£) sterling, exclusive of VAT, and shipping charges. Shipping charges will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a shipping service from the available option as set out in Shipping Information.
3.2 Prices may change at any time prior to (but not after) acceptance of your order.
3.3 We cannot accept your order until you have paid for it in full.
3.4 In the unlikely event that the price of an item has been incorrectly advertised on our Site, we will contact you by email or telephone to ask whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price. If you are not happy to proceed, or we are unable to obtain your instructions, we will cancel the order. Unless we have already confirmed dispatch of your order, we will not be obliged to supply Services at the incorrect price.
4. Delivery/ Shipping
4.1 Subject to availability, we will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the Services you have ordered as soon as possible after your order is accepted by us.
4.2 We will deliver directly to the address specified in your order.
4.3 The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified. Certain deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt.
4.4 Once delivered, the Services ordered will become your property and your responsibility and, except in relation to Services that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
5. Cancellations and returns
5.1 Unless one of the exceptions listed in Clause 5.4, below applies, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) without giving any reason within fourteen (14) days. The cancellation period will expire fourteen (14) days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us, giving us your full name, address and order reference (if any) or, alternatively, by returning the Services, in accordance with the provisions below (see Clause 5.4).
5.2 To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
5.3 If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery/ shipping (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery/ shipping other than the least expensive type of standard delivery/ shipping offered by us). We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. Alternatively, you may ask us to substitute a Service, rather than provide you with a refund, but we can only do that if the Service you wish to substitute is of equivalent value to the order you are cancelling.
5.4 You may not cancel your order if:
i. you have taken any audio and/or visual recordings or computer software out of the sealed packaging in which they were delivered to you;
ii. the Services consist of perishable items, or have been sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
iii. the Services have been customised or made to your own specifications;
iv. any Services you have started to download or stream;
v. or any Services which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery,
unless such Services were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered.
5.5 All such Services should be returned within fourteen (14) days of you cancelling your order and, in any event, no later than twenty-eight (28) days after the Service(s) have been delivered to you, in accordance with the following process:
a) pack the returns parcel securely, ensuring you include the returns note that will have been included in the package in which your order was delivered, and attach the returns address label that will also have been included; and
b) return the parcel to us, we suggest, either by courier or by recorded delivery mail or other form of certified mail. We advise that you take out enough postal insurance to cover the value of the contents.
5.6 Our policy on cancellations and returns does not affect your statutory legal rights.
6. Faulty Services
6.1 If any Service you purchase is damaged or faulty when delivered to you we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Service is faulty, you should notify us to arrange for the return of the Service(s).
6.2 Our policy on faulty Services does not affect your statutory legal rights.
7. Service Information
7.1 We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the colours and other detailing of our Services in the images that appear on our Site. However, as the actual colours and detailing you see onscreen will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour or other detailing will exactly reflect the colour or detailing of the Service(s) upon delivery.
7.2 From time to time, our stores may run special or local promotions which may not be available online, or we may offer special promotions online that are not available in our stores. Please note that, unless expressly stated on our Site, purchases made online do not qualify for points under any loyalty card scheme or discounts under any discount card scheme which we may operate in our stores.
7.3 Any information on our Site regarding sizing of Services is included as a guide only. If you are in any doubt as to the size of any Service you require, we recommend that you contact us prior to placing an order.
8. Orders for delivery outside the United Kingdom
8.1 If you choose to access our Site from outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent that they are applicable. We do not represent or warrant that any Service(s) on our Site is appropriate for use or available in locations outside of the United Kingdom, or that it complies with any legal or regulatory requirements of such other locations.
8.2 Please contact us before ordering Services for delivery outside the United Kingdom. We may refuse to accept your order should you not contact us before ordering. Subject to us agreeing to and being able to deliver the Services outside the United Kingdom, as they may be subject to import duties and taxes. You will be responsible for these. We have no control over such charges and cannot advise you as to what they may be, although your local customs office may be able to assist. For deliveries outside the United Kingdom, you will be regarded as the importer and it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the Services are to be delivered. Cross-border deliveries may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
9.1 We understand that you may have concerns about security on the internet. Our Site uses a secure server in our online ordering process to protect your personal information.
9.2 When you proceed to the checkout, before you are prompted to complete your billing and shipping address, your browser will go into secure mode. Data relating to your order and your personal and payment card details will all pass to our server in an encrypted format. As soon as you have finished ordering you will exit secure mode. As an additional protection for you, our system is designed so that you cannot place an order until you are safely within secure mode.
9.3 We recommend that you do not communicate your payment card details to anyone, including us, by email. We cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur in transmitting information to us by internet link or by email. Any such loss shall be entirely your responsibility.
9.4 If you have any additional queries about security, please contact us.
10. Our liability
10.1 We will not be liable to you where performance of any of our obligations is prevented or restricted by any circumstance or cause beyond our reasonable control.
10.2 You are responsible for the use you make of the Service(s) you order. To the extent not prohibited by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which is not reasonably foreseeable or for any business loss (which includes loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, business interruption, loss of business or opportunity and other similar losses).
10.3 We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence and responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot, under English law, be excluded.
10.4 Nothing in this section or elsewhere in our Trading Terms affects your statutory legal rights.
12.1 Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these Trading Terms.
12.2 If any part of these Trading Terms is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Trading Terms shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
12.3 You and we agree that English law applies to these Trading Terms and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these Trading Terms will only be dealt with by the English courts, unless you are resident in another part of the United Kingdom, in which case the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will apply and any dispute will be brought before the courts there. We are required by law to inform you that purchases can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
12.4 A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
12.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this agreement, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Trading Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this agreement, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the Services, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
13. How to contact us
13.1 Please feel free to contact us using the details set out on our Site.
1.1 This website (“our Site”) promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’.
2. Accessing our Site
2.1 We cannot guarantee that our Site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt our Site or any computer system, server, router or any other internet-connected device.
2.2 You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our Site and is compatible with our Site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content on our Site will be free from infection, viruses and/ or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output.
2.4 We reserve the right, in our discretion, to withdraw, suspend or modify our Site or certain features or parts of our Site with or without notice to you, where we have reason to do so. There may also be times when our Site or certain features or parts of our Site become unavailable, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any withdrawal, modification, unavailability, suspension or discontinuance of our Site or any service available on or through our Site.
3. Using our Site
3.1 You must use our Site and the information available from our Site responsibly. No such information may be used for or in connection with any unlawful, immoral or anti-social purpose, or in a manner which is or may be damaging to our name or reputation.
3.2 You cannot use our Site:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or - damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of our Site;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers' communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy our Site or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how our Site works.
4. Intellectual property rights
5. If you provide content for our Site
5.1 If you provide any material to our Site (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles or uploading any other content in any format (including video) (each “User Content”) you agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use the User Content (including adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites.
5.2 You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
5.3 By providing any User Content to our Site you confirm that such User Content:
- will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation) or anything else that - - - might cause widespread offence or bring us or our business partners into disrepute;
- does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights;
- does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of our Site;
- will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the particular business expressly; and
- will not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
5.4 If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to our Site.
5.5 We have no obligation to publish your User Content on our Site and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
5.6 We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on our Site. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
6. Our liability
6.1 Although we hope our Site will be of interest to users, we accept no liability and offer no warranties or conditions in relation to our Site or its content, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
6.2 There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
6.3 Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of our Site, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing our Site be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of a statutory duty, even if foreseeable, for any loss of:
- profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- anticipated savings;
- business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- use of, or corruption to information; or
6.4 If we do not keep to these conditions, then we will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site; any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on our Site or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission; or
- goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from our Site.
7.1 Where our Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
7.2 Any formal legal notices should be sent to us using the details set out on our Site.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
8.1 These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use our Site. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
8.2 The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of our Site and these conditions. We control our Site from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to our Site from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using our Site you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using our Site and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
9. How to contact us
9.1 If you experience problems with our Site or would like to comment on it, please feel free to contact us by using the details set out on our Site.
Important notice: This notice and any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is, Erese Limited, Unit 22, Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way,Tilbury, Essex, RM18 7HH.
Personal Data we may collect and why: Personal data is any information which identifies you personally whether directly (for example, your name, contact details, job title and bank details if you are a sole trader or partnership) or indirectly (for example, information about your use of our products and services).
We may collect the following data about you:
- Contact details: your name, email address, and telephone number so that we can contact you in response to an enquiry you make via our Site or in relation to the products and services that we have from time to time agreed to provide to you;
- Correspondence: we collect any additional personal data you may provide to us from time to time if you contact us by email, letter or telephone, through our Site, by submitting a comment on our Site, or by any other means;
- Survey responses: information from surveys that we use for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them;
- Transaction details: we or our third-party providers will collect information relating to transactions you carry out through our Site and for the purposes of fulfilling your orders;
- Details of visits to the Sites: details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How we use your personal data: We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested: We use your personal data to accept you as a new or returning customer to provide you with the products and services you have requested in accordance with our contractual obligations.
- To send you service communications, including in relation to changes to our Trading Terms: We use the contact details you have provided to us so that we can communicate with you about the products and services that we provide, including to let you know about major changes to those products and services or to theTrading Terms between us or to any related information.
- B2B Direct marketing: In our legitimate interest, we may use your contact details to send you direct marketing and keep you informed of promotional offers by email, SMS, post or telephone relating to our products and services.
You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any of our emails or by contacting us. Our trusted business partners would also like to use your name, email address, postal address and telephone number to inform you of similar products, services and promotional offers. We will only share your personal data with our partners where you have provided us with your consent to do so. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any of their emails or by contacting us.
To provide and improve customer support: We use your personal data to be able to provide and improve the customer support we provide to you (for example, where you have questions about our products and services).
To maintain our records and improve data accuracy: Like any business, we process personal data in the course of maintaining and administering our internal records. This includes processing your personal data to ensure that the information we hold about you is kept up to date and accurate.
To respond to enquiries, complaints and disputes: We use the personal data we hold about you to help us respond to any enquiries or complaints you have made, or deal with any dispute which may arise in the course of us providing our products and services to you, in the most effective manner.
To investigate, detect and prevent fraud and comply with our legal obligations: In certain circumstances, we use your personal data only to the extent required in order to enable us to comply with our legal obligations, including for fraud detection, investigation and prevention purposes. This may require us to provide your personal data to law enforcement agencies if they request it.
Legal grounds for processing: Data protection law requires us to only process your personal data if we satisfy one or more legal grounds. These are set out in data protection law and we rely on a number of different grounds for the processing we carry out. These are as follows:
Consent: In certain circumstances, we process your personal data after obtaining your consent to do so for the purposes of: sending you marketing third party communications about their products and services; sharing your name, email address, postal address and telephone number with our trusted business partners so that they may market to you about their own similar products and services; conducting marketing research; obtaining your credit score so that we can establish the best possible payment terms we are able to offer to you.
Necessary for the performance of a contract and to comply with our legal obligations: It is necessary for us to process your basic contact details, payment details and information about the business you represent for the performance of the Trading Terms between us. In particular, we rely on this legal ground to:
- provide you with the products and services;
- communicate with you about the products and services that we provide to you, including to let you know about major changes to those products and services or to - the Trading Terms between us or to any related information;
- provide and improve customer support;
- and notify you about changes to our service
If you choose not to give some or all of the aforementioned information to us, this may affect our ability to provide our products and services to you. In certain circumstances, we also use your personal data only to the extent required in order to enable us to comply with our legal obligations, including to detect, investigate and prevent fraud.
Necessary for the purposes of our legitimate business interests or those of a third party: It is sometimes necessary to collect and use your personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interests as a business, which are to:
- provide you with products and services that are as useful and beneficial as possible, including by personalising our contact with you and making sure we tell you about all the offers that are relevant to you;
- better understand our customer base so that we can improve our products and services and marketing activities (which could also benefit you);
comply with our contractual obligations to third parties;
- develop and improve our Site to enhance the customer experience;
- train our staff so that we can provide you with a better customer service;
respond to any enquiries or complaints you have made, or deal with any dispute which may arise in the course of us providing our products and services to you; and
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- ensure effective operational management and internal administration of our business, document retention, compliance with regulatory guidance and exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where we think there is a risk that one of your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms may be affected we will not process your personal data unless there is another legal ground for us to do so (either that we have obtained your consent to the processing or it is necessary for us to perform our contract with you or to comply with our legal obligations).
Who we share your personal data with: We may provide your personal data to our suppliers and service providers, including other companies in our group, who provide certain business services for us and act as “processors” of your personal data on our behalf. In addition, we may disclose your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety, of our business, our customers or others. This includes, in specific cases, exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection. In some cases, the personal data we collect from you may, for the purposes set out above, be transferred outside the United Kingdom(UK) and such destinations may not have laws which protect your personal data to the same extent as in the UK. We are required by data protection law to ensure that where we or our “processors” transfer your personal data outside of the UK, we use appropriate lawful transfer mechanisms, it is treated securely and is protected against unauthorised access, loss or destruction, unlawful processing and any processing which is inconsistent with the purposes set out in this PrivacyNotice.
How long we keep your personal data for: We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes(s) for which it was provided. What this means in practice will vary between different types of data. When determining the relevant retention periods, we take into account factors including:
- legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- statute of limitations under applicable law;
- potential or actual disputes; and guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
- our contractual obligations.
Otherwise, we securely erase your personal data from our systems when it is no longer needed.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
1. Rights to be informed: You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights. Therefore we are providing you with the information in this Privacy Notice.
2. Right of access: You have the right to obtain access to your personal data (if we are processing it) and certain other information (similar to that provided in this Privacy Notice). This is so you are aware and can check that we are using your personal data in accordance with data protection law.
3. Right to rectification: You are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure: This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enable you to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
5. Right to restrict processing: You have the right to ‘block’ or supress further use of your personal data in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal data, but may not use it further.
6. Right of data portability: You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances. In addition, where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have such information transferred directly to a third party.
7. Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for our legitimate business interests or for direct marketing purposes (including in each case any related profiling).
8. Right to withdraw consent to processing: If you have given your consent to us to process your personal data for a particular purpose (for example, direct marketing), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that any processing of your personal data up to that point is unlawful).
9. Right to make a complaint to the data protection authorities: You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data or believe our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection law.
How to contact us: If you would like to exercise your data protection rights or if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data, please feel free to contact us by using the details set out on our Site. If you’re not satisfied with our response to any enquiries or complaint or believe our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) by:
- writing to: Information Commissioner’s Officer, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF;
- calling: 0303 123 1113; or
- submitting a message through the ICO’s website at: ico.org.uk
Links to other websites: Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties.This Privacy Notice does not apply to those other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit, as they will govern the use of any personal data you provide when visiting those websites.We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Changes to this Privacy Notice: This Privacy Notice was last updated on 27 October 2021. This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time, so you may want to check it each time you provide personal data to us.
a. What cookies are used on this Site? The cookies we and our business partners use on our Site are broadly grouped into the following categories:
- Essential: Some of the cookies on our Site are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this could be a cookie used to enable you to log into your account on our Site or which allows communication between your browser and our Site. Our cookie preference cookie described in the section “How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?” is also an essential cookie. You may not be able to use our Site without these cookies.
- Analytics: We use analytics cookies to helps us understand how users engage with our Site. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our Site or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited our Site once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyse how well our Site was performing and improve it without these cookies.
- Social Sharing: We use third party cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Examples would be if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
- Interest-Based Advertising: You will have noticed that when you visit websites you will be shown adverts for products and services you may wish to buy. The money made by website owners for showing third party adverts on their websites often pays for the cost of running the website and therefore usually allows you to use the website without having to pay a registration or usage fee. To try and ensure that the adverts you see are relevant to you third party cookies may be used to collect information about the types of things that interest you, for example websites you visit and the geography that you are based in. Having these cookies does not increase the number of adverts you will be shown, but simply makes the adverts you see more relevant. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
c. Third party cookies: Some of the cookies described in the "What Cookies are used on our Site"section above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use ourSite. Third parties may also read cookies on your browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you. We have no control over these cookies or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us, for example analytics. For more information on these cookies and how to disable them, please see:
- Internet Advertising Bureau website at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ where you will be able to opt-out of receiving Interest-Based Advertising cookies from some of the third parties listed below;
- and/or If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium's website.
I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for making our recent contractor's transfer process so easy and hassle free! Thanks for your great support, excellent customer service and for being there for me whenever I need your assistance. Your service is absolutely exceptional!
I just wanted to thank you for how you dealt with the waste bin problem that we had. You handled it efficiently and effectively, with timely communications and updates!
Reliable, transparent, accountable, informative. Four words not generally used within the waste management and recycling industries. The difference in management style and content is extraordinary. ERESE offer a methodical, organised and compliant waste management service to our clients plus giving us the confidence to seek new opportunities.
We were looking for a skip hire for a monthly exchange or when full and we contacted Joseph Motagalli of ERESE for a quote and with in 24 hours we had a skip in the yard. It’s a phone call or message and the skip is exchanged no hassle no chasing around for the best price, I would highly recommend Joseph of ERESE for his great customer service.